Renter’s Agent Services
By enlisting the help of a renter’s agent, you’ll benefit from our experience, local knowledge, access to properties, and sensitivity to your budget and other constraints (i.e. pet-friendly, near the T, etc.).
The typical fee to rent an apartment in Boston is one month’s rent (paid by the renter) but in some instances, this may be less. Our busy clientele finds it pays to have a professional on your side to deal directly with the listing agent and/or landlord on your behalf.
The rental market is very competitive in Boston, especially during the months of July and August as most leases begin on September 1st. As apartments move quickly, it’s important to know what your needs and wants are so that you can pull the trigger when the right place presents itself. Our job is to simplify the apartment rental process and get you into the right apartment for your lifestyle.
Here are the renter’s agent services we provide:
- Provide in-depth market research to determine market rent for your target area
- Work to understand your wants and needs so that we can find your next apartment
- Set you up with automatic daily e-mails containing new or price reduced properties that fit your needs
- Schedule and tour the target property with you; if you’re looking remotely we’ll record a video walkthrough and share it with your privately on our YouTube channel
- Complete the application, negotiate price, pull your credit report, handle the funds, and put you in the best position to get your application accepted
- We use technology to its full advantage and most everything is conducted over e-mail, including signatures
- Address your questions and concerns