Moving to Boston for work or school? Finally ready for a pied-a-terre in the city?
Blackacre has developed niche expertise in helping out-of-towners find their new home here in Boston. Our thorough vetting process helps us narrow down your search so we can start showing you qualified apartments immediately.
We use cutting-edge technology to produce narrated walk-throughs to share with you privately on our YouTube channel. Notably, we’ve helped a young professional from Singapore (a cool 12-hour time difference!) and a Post-Doctoral Fellow from San Francisco.
Electronic signatures and secure payment systems make it quick and easy.
As you prepare for your move to “the Hub,” here are some intake questions to consider. When you’re ready to start you’re apartment search, please contact us, you won’t be disappointed.
- Where will you spend your days? i.e. where is your new office or school?
- Do you expect to walk to work/school or take public transportation?
- How long of a commute are you willing to have?
- Will you have a car in the city?
- Do you have an idea of what neighborhoods you’d like to live in?
- What is your price range?
- Would you want more than 1 bed 1 bath? Is a studio ok?
- Are you ok with a garden-level (partially below-ground) apartment?
- Are you looking for full service, high amenity building, or a traditional apartment in a multifamily house or brownstone?
- How important is a dishwasher?
- Does laundry need to be in the unit or is in the building ok?
- Do you have any pets?